Monday, March 2, 2009

Eight Favorites

1.  My sister-in-law introduced me to Hummus on whole grain crackers this week and I'm in love.  
2.  Our new Apple computer.  No more waiting for pages to open, or updates to download.  Ahhhhhh.
3.  I love that Elly says "keep it in your head"  if she wants me to remember something.
4.  Brooke is concerned about "polluination."  Can you blame her?  
5.  A good panini. If only I could duplicate what I had in New York.
6.  Friends, new and old.
7.  Old movies.  Philadelphia Story, Roman Holiday, Topper, and the like.
8.  Watching my daughters with my dad:

This is exactly what my sisters and I would do to his longer 80's hair when we were little.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Love this post! What a cute picture! And I'm with Brooke, polluination is a real problem. :)

Andrea said...

I'm so happy to hear your parents are safely home! They are the neatest people. Shouldn't we all be going to Moab together?! You suggest it. :)