Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What Happened Back In May...

Brad and Matt and a few guys went to Moab to bike.  My hubby was the only one who came home without the use of both wrists.  Still waiting on MRI results.
The guy at the top of the photo is where he went over the top of his bike.  The bike to Brad's left is where he landed, and where they're standing is where he finally stopped sliding...a good 20 feet or so in all.
My little brother Tom is now a married man!
Here he is with his sweet wife, Serena...we love her!

2 comments:

CarrieAnn said...

Great pictures. Poor Brad. Still haven't heard back on the MRI?!?

I loved the picture of you and your sisters and brother. Too cute.

When are we going to get together this summer?

NikkiAWardell said...

Ha Ha!! I remember once in Cordova when your little brother sent you: "you...me...whale"!!!!!:) Now he is married. Hope you are all doing well and that the wrist isn't anything too serious!